Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #1022 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Are Legion View Post
It's a lot cheaper and healthier to know how to calm down and relax without the dependence of a drug.

OH AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT... I can chill with friends without drugs. Shocking, I know.
Like what? There are not many ways to calm down and relief yourself for stress, and many of the other ways are just medical drugs.

The fact you're trying to talk down to people that smoke weed is pathetic, especially because of the fact that said you were doing an ounce a week. You shouldn't be talking down to anyone. OH AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, some people actually like the effects of weed, so I don't see why you would feel any type of pity towards them.
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote