Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #1018 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Sounds like you can't handle your shit. Weed isn't for everyone. I remember listening to one of Joe Rogan's podcast and his friend Redban told a story about he smoked weed with a girl and she took one hit from a bong, got up, ran into the bathroom full speed and hit her head against the wall, passing out. When she woke up she had no idea she had did it and she had never smoked weed before in her life. Extreme example I know, but an example on how it effects people differently. Although she does sound like a tard.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote