Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #1017 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Were you guys getting paranoid? How exactly was the anxiety effecting you guys?
Well I can't speak for Jade, but the effects I experienced were similar to a heart attack. Just absolutely start freaking out of nowhere, having never had this kind of physical reaction to marijuana before. Totally random. Just feeling like there's this pending DOOM lurking over. Nothing that physically hurts, just a mainly a sudden incapability to control your brain's impulses which marijuana does affect despite any Yahooka.com myths you may have read. Essentially, panic attacks.

It was pretty serious, I even went to the clinic and they were taking my pulse with one of those things they clip on your fingers and I kept flicking the damned thing off because it was freaking me out. And when they finally did get my pulse, apparently I was off the chart. Just going absolutely crazy. They couldn't even find anything wrong with me. And there was nothing else in my life during that time that could have triggered it because it was relatively calm and easy at that time. But when I quit smoking week shortly after, it never happened again. So yeah... there's your "harmless tale of marijuana" for you right there.
Cerbs is offline   Reply With Quote