Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 01:33 AM   #1028 (permalink)
LipsLikeMorphine
Moron

LipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new hereLipsLikeMorphine better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
Yeah he only shot him in the leg so he wouldn't get away. You find out in season 4 that if a shifter kills another shifter he can turn into that person.

Season 4 starts a year after season 3 ends because sookie goes missing during that time. The best part of season 4 is they drop the fairy storyline after the first episode.
That is interesting about the shifters, and I am really glad that they get rid of the fairy storyline quick. I am interested in seeing how much everyone has changed in a year in the show.

I hear that season 4 is more about witches. Too bad that they didnt do more with the werewolves.