Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2011, 11:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

I meant you found your niche with this thread. In no time at all, everything seems to be at a pretty good standard.

A super show of sorts I guess would be a huge show, but I don't know if I like the decision of it being announced already. Oblivion has been running for TWO weeks, surely the network wouldn't already trust them with a much longer time slot. Anyway, I think you should go with two hours, because three hours this early on would be pretty absurd. No problem with Nemeth being signed, although I don't like the idea of Rikishi being around, whether short term or not. The new company should be making new stars, not relying on old ones.

Paul Heyman promo, announcing the super show (?), as well as a main event that will be epic, and a mid card match that will be good, means this show should be promising. I'll be reading.