Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #47 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Raw Review

Big Show and Taker have retired. I hope you bring back Taker for a final match at WM28, he needs to go 20-0. I enjoyed Raw, good show and the card for MITB looks really good. Good idea to have the MITB with 6 competitors, 8 is just too much. Plus by taking 2 out it will help fill the undercard. Btw love the MITB banner. Punk wanting to break Flairís record, interesting. Solid start to the show with an good opening segment between Cena and Punk

I like how you did things different here by having a qualifying match to compete in the MITB ladder match. Wow big upset here, huge win for Zack Ryder. He beat last yearís winner Miz. Post-Match beatdown was good. Iím not sure what role Miz will now play at the ppv but i have a feeling that he will find a way back into this match. Or maybe a match against A-Ri. I think Bourne will take the last spot.

Nice to see The Colons back and a good win. Lol @ the backstage segment between Zack and Gail Kim. JoMo in MITB, nice. I think he will win it. The 8 man tag main event was good, glad you made the face team win.