Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #5020 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

i did a 1998 scenerio ewr this was my card i did add my self in the scenerio and no i didnt start him out at 99 overness i started him at 67 and i got him up to 100 overness after 3 months here was my wrestlemania XIV card

Wrestlemania XIV Winners in Bold
Tag Team Titles
Headbangers vs LOD vs NAO(c)

Kane vs Vader

Hardcore Grudge Match
Hunter Hearst Hemsley vs Cactus Jack

Intercontintal Championship
Owen Hart vs Shawn Michaels(c) vs The Rock

Guest Refree WWF Title Match
Jason(c) vs Steve Austin royal Rumbler Winner

what do you guys think

Jason is a Heel 100% Overness 85% Charisma 78% Techincal 89% Brawling he won the title From Shawn Michaels At No Way Out due to Vince McMahon Interfrence
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote