Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official BTB Discussion Thread

489K views 6K replies 321 participants last post by  Deeds 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if it's just me, but the old thread has become an absolute pain in the ass to open due to it trying to take me ten or so pages ahead of the actual last page. So to make it easier, here's a new thread.

Old thread for those of you who wish to refer back: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/510932-official-btb-discussion-thread.html

~ No spamming
~ No arguing
~ Under any circumstances, NO "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!"
~ You can discuss other BTBs here, it's fine. Don't shill your BTB needlessly, however
~ If you have a question regarding "What Should You Do," just go with your gut instinct
~ Use references like google or onlineworldofwrestling for answers to questions you could easily find yourself

Post away.

#3,861 ·
Hey guys, Thinking I may start up a new thread here soon. I doubt many (if any) of you remember my short lived thread last year that wasn't all that good.

I was never a big fan of Terkay. He had good size and a decent look but other than that I didn't see anything special in him.

#3,864 ·
Weren't Terkay/Burke supposed to be called The Knockout/Tapout Connection or something? Because of Burke's boxing background (KO) and Terkay's wrestling background (tapout) I thought I was a genius a year or two back for creating that name for a Danielson/Hero team I was gonna' introduce in one of my threads, but then I found out that Burke and Terkay had it for like, one week. :hmm:

#3,865 ·
I've played about three years into my EWR TNA game.

I'm wanting to go back to the start and begin a BTB based on where I took the company.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done this? If so, how did you do it? How long did you do it for?

I've never done a proper BTB before, I've no real clue on how to type out the promos. If I were to post it as more of an official TNA website review of the shows while throwing in some dirt sheet information would that be acceptable?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your advice.

#3,867 ·
The best I've seen done here at translating a EWR game to a thread has been Szumi's Trio Ownership thread so you should check that out and maybe PM him for some tips.

Reactions: Ron Burgundy
#3,873 · (Edited)
There isn't a RAW Roster and Smackdown! Roster anymore. Now WWE has 2 World Champs and 2 Midcard Champs all on the same roster. The extension ended back in 2011.

#3,881 ·
Hey guys, so I just began my BTB thread, please check out my show if you can. I will be working on the basis of 1 Review from you=A review from me on your show, so anyone who wants to review my shows, I will definetley hit u up with a review back :)

#3,885 ·
Hey guys, I've got a question...I'm going to book The 123 Kid a lot better than he was in real life for my 1995 thread. He never became the Intercontinental champion so there's a good chance that he'll probably win the belt at some point in my thread.

My question is: Would you like to see The 123 Kid in the main event? Maybe not a permanent main eventer, would you buy him as a one off challenger for the WWF Title for a future ppv? He's one of my fave stars from the new generation. He was an exceptional ring worker(top 5 worker) in the new generation era and he was extremely over with the crowd. He took Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to the limit. He's also had fun matches against the big guys like Bam Bam and Yokozuna. It will be fun to book david vs goliath style matches, sort of like Rey Mysterio's bouts against Big Show and other big guys. What do you all think? Push towards Intercontinental title only or go even further and elevate him as a challenger for the WWF Title for a future ppv?

#3,886 ·
What are your guys thoughts on booking your main event championship when you have two or more guys who actually deserve to have the belt at the same time?

#3,890 ·
Hey guys do you have any ideas how to make good paper view posters for your Be The Booker on an Ipad. If not could anyone make one for me! Due to in The Be The Booker graphics thread no one ever replies shouldn't we raise this issue!

#3,892 ·
But is there any free app as Photoshop costs a bit
Plus in the graphics section you are only allowed to ask things once every 30 days

#3,895 ·
Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.