Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2011, 02:33 AM   #981 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Getting high

I recently started smoking this K2 synthetic stuff (it's legal for the time being where I'm from) and it's quite good. You can get it flavoured to Kronic, Pineapple Express or Raspberry or whatever. You get a good high (although it doesn't last as long) and you don't get a dull hangover that I used to get from smoking hydro.

Also bought myself a bong the other week. My first one. The dude threw in a double chamber percolator as well for free which is pretty sweet.

Edit: Also Rated R do you have a bathroom that has an exhaust fan in it? I live on my own but I don't like to smoke inside because I don't want my apartment to reek of weed and my neighbours are old people so I can't use my balcony unless it's late at night so I usually just go into my bathroom, turn on the exhaust fan (close the door) and open the window a little and it will suck the fresh air from outside in. Take your hit then just exhale into the exhaust fan and it will get rid of most of it. Just make sure you leave the fan on for another 5 minutes or so and you'll be completely odour free.

Hope I can help!

Last edited by Evolution : 07-20-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote